Click the icon below to access your email through the web in Google Chrome.
Connecting Android devices to Exchange
From the Settings menu, select Accounts. Select Add account.
Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
This option may be named Exchange account or Corporate on
some versions of Android.
Type your full email address, for
(Use your firstname and lastname), and your password, and then select Next.
Enter the following account
information and select Next.
- Domain\Username:Type suagcenter\firstname_lastname
- Password:Use the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server:Enter webmail.suagcenter.com.
- Use secure connection (SSL): Make sure it is checked and then select Next.
- Remote security administration: Click OK
As soon as your phone verifies the
server settings, the Account Options screen
displays. The options available depend on the version of Android on your
device. The options may include the following:
- Period to sync Email: The
number of days of email that you want to be synced with the mobile device.
- Sync schedule:The default value is Automatic (push). When you select
this option, email messages will be sent to your phone as they arrive. We
recommend only selecting this option if you have an unlimited data plan.
- Email retrieval size:This is the size of the email message that needs to be
downloaded to the mobile device.
- Notify me when email arrives: If you select this option, your mobile phone will
notify you when you receive a new email message.
- Sync Contacts: If you select this option, your contacts will be synchronized
between your phone and your account.
Select Next and then type a name for this account and the
name you want displayed when you send email to others. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using
Security update required:
Activate device administrator?: Click Activate.
This is the only way you can receive emails because you are giving the mobile device authorization
to contact the email server.
Note: If you receive a message that says the master sync is
turned off, you can activate it by swiping the screen down with two fingers and
Connecting IOS devices to Exchange (iPad/iPhone
Choose Mail, Contacts, and Calendar
Choose Add Account…
Touch Email and enter your e-mail address (e.g.,
Touch Password and enter your password.
Touch Description and type a description of the
account (e.g., SUAgCenter).
Touch Server and enter webmail.suagcenter.com
Touch Domain and enter suagcenter
Touch Username and enter your username
Touch Password and enter your password
You should now see this screen.
15. This screen allows you to choose which
aspects of your SUAgCenter account you wish to sync. Select the items you wish to sync and touch
may now open the Mail application and use your device to access your SUAgCenter